Richard Shafer, SEED Chair
President, Shafer Development Services
SEED’s Board of Directors consists of community leaders who represent government, business and finance. The board of directors and officers are elected by SEED members at the annual meeting. The directors meet bi-monthly to oversee the functioning of the corporation.
In addition, SEED has two standing loan committees—the Loan Review Committee and the Micro Loan Committee, which approve loans.
Directors & Officers
- Chairman – Richard Shafer, President, Shafer Development Services
- Vice Chairman – Jennifer Menard, Dean of Grant Development, BCC
- Vice Chairman – Charles Dwyer, Senior Vice President, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Treasurer – Lorraine Travers, C.P.A., C.F.P.
- Assistant Treasurer – Robert Reisner, Vice President, Cape Cod Five
- Clerk – William Lewis, Vice President, Bristol County Savings Bank
- Assistant Clerk – Wayne Carvalho, VP/Chief Commercial Lender, First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Past Chair – Gerard Nadeau, Executive Vice President, Rockland Trust Company
- Paul Anghinetti, SVP/Market Executive, Bank of America
- Kerrie Babin, Executive Director, Taunton Area Chamber of Commerce
- William Benford, First Vice President, Mansfield Cooperative Bank
- Sean Boucher, Vice President/Commercial Banking, Eastern Bank
- Jessica Casey, Economic Development Director, Plymouth Regional Economic Foundation
- Pasquale (Pat) Ciaramella, Executive Director, Old Colony Planning Council
- Christopher Cooney, CEO, Metro South Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Donahue, Vice President Commercial Sales, M. Donahue Associates, Inc.
- Ana Dyer, Director of Sales & Business Development, Federal Home Loan Bank
- Bradford Egan, Senior Vice President, Santander
- Michael Gallerini, Executive Director, 21st Century Corporation
- Mary Gervais, Program Manager, Center For Women & Enterprise
- Maria Gooch-Smith, Executive Director, SEED Corporation
- James Hanlon, Vice President, HarborOne Bank
- Bernard Johnson, Director of Program Operations, Interise
- Timothy Kelleher, Regional Vice President, TD Bank
- Robert Leary, Jr., Senior Vice President, Dedham Savings
- Daniel McAuliffe, Jr., Manager, Galahad Associates, LLC
- Paul Medeiros, Senior Vice President & Senior Lender, BankFive
- Jack Meehl, Jr., Chair, Plymouth Regional Economic Development Foundation
- John Moran, First Vice President, Cambridge Savings Bank
- Jeffrey Pagliuca, Senior Vice President, Webster Bank
- Jeffrey Pineault, CFO, Lafrance Hospitality Company
- Charles Smith, Vice President/SBA Specialist, Eastern Bank
- Edward Sousa, Senior Vice President/Commercial Lending, Bridgewater Savings Bank
- Carl Taber, Executive Vice Presiden, BayCoast Bank
- Mary Waldron, Director, BSU, Institute for Policy Analysis and Regional Engagement
- William Welsh, Jr., RI Chapter of SCORE
For more information, please contact SEED Corp.
SEED is an equal opportunity lender and business assistance provider.