Message from the Chair
“SEED’s knowledgeable and professional staff stands ready to assist you and your business with its financing needs. With the depth of experience gained by helping all kinds of businesses over a 30 year history, SEED is the right choice for you.”
Ferd Kelley, SEED Chair
SEED’s Board of Directors consists of community leaders who represent government, business and finance. The board of directors and officers are elected by SEED members at the annual meeting. The directors meet bi-monthly to oversee the functioning of the corporation.
In addition, SEED has two standing loan committees—the Loan Review Committee and the Micro Loan Committee, which approve loans.
Directors & Officers
- Chairman – Ferdinand Kelley, Board Member, Catholic Charities of Boston
- Vice Chairman - Richard Shafer, Economic Development Director, Taunton Office of Economic & Community Development
- Vice Chairman – Gerard Nadeau, EVP/Senior Lender, Rockland Trust Company
- Treasurer – Lorraine A. Travers, C.P.A., C.F.P.
- Assistant Treasurer – Paul Anghinetti, SVP/Business Banking Market Executive, Bank of America
- Clerk – William Lewis, Vice President, Bristol County Savings Bank
- Assistant Clerk – Roy Nascimento, President & CEO, New Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce
- Melinda Ailes, Regional Director, MA Small Business Development Center
- David Augustinho, Executive Director, Cape & Islands Workforce Investment Board
- Kerrie Babin, President & CEO, Taunton Area Chamber of Commerce
- William Benford, Vice President, Mansfield Bank
- John Biggio, Vice President & Senior Loan Officer, Mayflower Bank
- Wayne Carvalho, VP/Senior Commercial Lender, First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Pasquale (Pat) Ciaramella, Executive Director, Old Colony Planning Council
- Christopher Cooney, CEO, Metro South Chamber of Commerce
- Adriana Dawson, State Director, RI Small Business Development Center
- Carmen Diaz-Jusino, Program Director, Center for Women & Enterprise, RI
- Stephen DiPrete, Senior Vice President, Eastern Bank
- Stephen Donahue, Vice President Commercial Sales, M. Donahue Associates, Inc.
- Charles Dwyer, Vice President, Middlesex Savings Banks
- Ana Dyer, Director of Sales & Business Development, Federal Home Loan Bank
- Bradford Egan, Executive Vice President, Martha’s Vineyard Savings Bank
- Denis Hanks, Executive Director, Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Donald Isles, Vice President, Dedham Institution for Savings
- Timothy Kelleher, Senior Vice President, Commercial Lending, TD BankNorth
- Daniel McAuliffe, Jr., Manager Galahad Associates, LLC
- Paul S. Medeiros, Senior Vice President & Senior Lender, BankFive
- Jack Meehl, Jr., Principal, Ashberry Street Advisors
- Jennifer Menard, Executive Director, SouthCoast Development Partnership
- John Moran, Senior Vice President/Relationship Manager, Citizens Bank
- Jeffrey Pineault, CFO, Lafrance Hospitality Company
- Robert Reisner, Vice President, The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- Edward Sousa, Senior Vice President/Sr. Commercial Lender, Bridgewater Savings Bank
- Nancy Stokes, Senior Vice President, Mechanics Co-Operative Bank
- Carl Taber, Executive Vice President & Cheif Lending Officer, BayCoast Bank
- Michael Tulman, Principal, Michael M. Tulman CPA, CVA, Cr.PA
- Mary Waldron, Executive Director, Brockton 21st Century Corporation
- Friend Weiler, Senior Vice President, HarborOne Credit Union
- William Welsh, Jr., Chair, RI Chapter of SCORE
For more information, please contact SEED Corp.
SEED is an equal opportunity lender and business assistance provider.