The SEED Application, which is required for Micro Loan and Revolving Loan Fund program, may be downloaded from this site by selecting the link below:
SEED Application (.pdf) (No application is required for the SBA 504 program)
- Business Plan for start-up business including Projected Income Statement, Monthly Cash Flow for the First 12 Months, and Day One Balance Sheet. SEED has Business Plan Booklets available. (Please save a blank copy of the business plan booklet to your desktop before filling out electronically).
- Documentation on the Use of Loan Funds such as Purchase and Sale Agreements, Quotes and Estimates.
- Collateral Information such as Appraisals, Tax Assessments and Invoices.
- A Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement for the last 3 years. SEED will accept IRS Returns for the business, when its financial statements are not available.
- Income Tax Returns for the Business for the last 3 years.
- Interim Statements for the Business no older than 90 days. In-house statements are acceptable.
- Resumes of Principals, or Personal Data Sheet (SEED Form).
- Personal Income Tax Returns for the last 2 years for Principals with 20 Percent or More Ownership.
- IRS Certification (Form 4506-T) - Request for Transcript of Tax Return. Please sign; SEED will fill out.
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) – Please fill out or provide a bank form.
Below is a list of other forms that may be required by one or more of our loan programs:
For more information, please contact SEED Corp.
SEED is an equal opportunity lender and business assistance provider.