The SEED Application, which is required for Micro Loan and Revolving Loan Fund program, may be downloaded from this site by selecting the link below:
- SEED Application (.pdf) (No application is required for the SBA 504 program)
- $50.00 processing fee
- Credit scores of 600 and above
- Federal personal income tax returns for the past 2 years (3 years if sole proprietorship) for principals with 20% or more ownership
- Resumes of Principals, or Personal Data Sheet (SEED Form).
- IRS Certification (Form 4506-T) – Request for Transcript of Tax Return. Please sign; SEED will fill out.
- List of Business Obligations (.pdf)
For Start-Up Businesses Only:
- Business Plan for start-up business including Projected Income Statement, Monthly Cash Flow for the First 12 Months, and Day One Balance Sheet. SEED has Business Plan Booklets available. (Please download and save to desktop before filling out)
- Projected Financial Statements:
-Projected income statement for one year or until “break even”
-Day one balance sheet
-Cash flow for the first 12-months
For Existing Businesses Only:
- Business tax returns for the past 2 years
- Interim financial statements for the business
-Income statement and balance sheet no older than 180 days
Below is a list of other forms that may be required by one or more of our loan programs:
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) – Please fill out or provide a bank form.
- SBA Form 912 (.pdf) – Statement of Personal History
For more information, please contact SEED Corp.
SEED is an equal opportunity lender and business assistance provider.