Richard Shafer, SEED Chair
President, Shafer Development Services
SEED’s Board of Directors consists of community leaders who represent government, business and finance. The board of directors and officers are elected by SEED members at the annual meeting. The directors meet bi-monthly to oversee the functioning of the corporation.
In addition, SEED has two standing loan committees—the Loan Review Committee and the Micro Loan Committee, which approve loans.
Directors & Officers
- Chairman – Richard Shafer, President, Shafer Development Services
- Vice Chairman – Jennifer Menard, Dean of Grant Development, BCC
- Vice Chairman – Charles Dwyer, Senior Vice President, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Treasurer – Lorraine Travers, C.P.A., C.F.P.
- Assistant Treasurer – Jack Meehl, Jr., Vice President, Plymouth Regional Economic Development Foundation
- Clerk – William Lewis, Vice President, Bristol County Savings Bank
- Assistant Clerk – Wayne Carvalho, VP/Chief Commercial Lender, First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Past Chair – Gerard Nadeau, Executive Vice President, Rockland Trust Company
- Paul Anghinetti, SVP/Market Executive, Bank of America
- William Ash, Managing Director of Financial Services, RI Commerce Corporation
- Kerrie Babin, Executive Director, Taunton Area Chamber of Commerce
- William Benford, First Vice President, Mansfield Cooperative Bank
- Timothy Cahill, Executive Director, Quincy Chamber of Commerce
- Pasquale (Pat) Ciaramella, Executive Director, Old Colony Planning Council
- Anna Clune, Senior Vice President, Eastern Bank
- Christopher Cooney, CEO, Metro South Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Donahue, Vice President Commercial Sales, M. Donahue Associates, Inc.
- Bradford Egan, Senior Vice President, Bridgewater Credit Union
- Patrick Gaughan, Vice President/Senior Credit Officer, Mechanics Cooperative Bank
- Maria Gooch-Smith, Executive Director, SEED Corporation
- Edward Gromada, Chapter Chair, SCORE RI
- James Hanlon, Vice President, HarborOne Bank
- Rick Kidder, President/CEO, Southcoast Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Leary, Jr., Senior Vice President, Dedham Savings
- Daniel McAuliffe, Jr., Manager, Galahad Associates, LLC
- Cheryl McCormick, Senior Vice President, Crescent Credit Union
- Paul Medeiros, Senior Vice President & Senior Lender, BankFive
- John Moran, First Vice President, Cambridge Savings Bank
- Maryellen O’Mahony, Director, RI Center for Women & Enterprise
- Jeffrey Pineault, CFO, Lafrance Hospitality Company
- John Silva, Senior Vice President/Commercial Lending, Bristol County Savings Bank
- Edward Sousa, Senior Vice President/Commercial Lending, Bridgewater Savings Bank
- Stephen Spitz, Vice President, Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- Carl Taber, Executive Vice President, BayCoast Bank
- Mary Waldron, Director, BSU, Institute for Policy Analysis and Regional Engagement
For more information, please contact SEED Corp.
SEED is an equal opportunity lender and business assistance provider.